Teen Plays Hard with PD
When Josalyn Brown learned that reflux had left her with 30% kidney function at just 16, she was afraid her avid vollyball playing days were over, and she would miss her team’s annual trip. But, with a compression band to hold her catheter in place, and her mom’s support—she’s done both.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/11/2019
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019