Meet the oldest home HD-er in Canada
Bob Milne, 90, has been doing conventional home HD three times a week with the help of his wife of 62 years, Ruth, for fifteen years now. "He never would have met our youngest grandchild" without the home treatment, notes Ruth.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/09/2014
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017