First US human testing of the Wearable Artificial Kidney
The University of Washington is the first testing site for the Wearable Artificial Kidney (WAK) in up to 16 people. The battery powered device will continuously filter and reuse water, so it weighs just 10 lbs—but may get even lighter. See it for yourself.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/07/2014
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017