First US human testing of the Wearable Artificial Kidney
The University of Washington is the first testing site for the Wearable Artificial Kidney (WAK) in up to 16 people. The battery powered device will continuously filter and reuse water, so it weighs just 10 lbs—but may get even lighter. See it for yourself.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/07/2014
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019