This machine could be a home dialysis game changer
A Canadian teen has invented a simplified machine for home HD for a high school science fair, and instead of $30K, it costs about $500. While she intends the machine for developing countries, who knows?
Read the full article » | Posted 03/11/2015
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017