More WAK facts
“When we tell a patient that dialysis will be necessary, the human reaction to hearing those words is, uniformly, devastation,” said Dr. Victor Gura, inventor of the wearable artificial kidney (WAK).
Read the full article » | Posted 03/11/2015
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017