A country with twice as many new dialysis patients/year as the US is aiming small
Each year in India, nearly 200,000 people start dialysis. Medtronics is working with Apollo Hospitals to build a portable HD system that will cost less to run than current machines. They expect the new machine to be ready in about 3 years.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/06/2013
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019