Wearable Kidney May Be The Next Best Thing To Transplant!
Although years away, a small trial of 7 patients showed the artificial kidney to be promising. Participants were able to eat and drink as they chose, with no limits. All said they would switch to the WAK if it were commercially available. Read the article.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/10/2016
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017