ExThera’s new Seraph filter is being tested to prevent sepsis during HD. Now in clinical trials, the Seraph can bind and remove disease-causing agents from blood. Future trials will look at using the filter to treat sepsis.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/09/2016
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017