US Next in Line for Minimally Invasive Fistula Creation System
Avenu’s Ellypsys Vascular Acess System uses a catheter guided through a blood vessel to create a dialysis fistula by fusing vessels together with heat. There is no foreign material (even stitches). CE-MARK approved in Europe, and a Phase III trial in the U.S. is underway.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/08/2016
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019