US Next in Line for Minimally Invasive Fistula Creation System
Avenu’s Ellypsys Vascular Acess System uses a catheter guided through a blood vessel to create a dialysis fistula by fusing vessels together with heat. There is no foreign material (even stitches). CE-MARK approved in Europe, and a Phase III trial in the U.S. is underway.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/08/2016
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017