Fistula Vessel Sleeve Aims to Optimize Blood Flow and Reduce Surgery
Laminate has designed a device for aimed to help arteriovenous fistulas last longer: the VasQ sleeve is an external support device. It fits over the vein and anastomosis and helps lower the tension in the artery, for optimal blood flow during dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/09/2017
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017