When Pigs Fly
Biologist Luhan Yang’s research on lifesaving organs growing inside droves of pampered swine strives to create “designer pigs” whose organs can be transplanted into people to ease the organ shortage.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2017
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017