When Pigs Fly
Biologist Luhan Yang’s research on lifesaving organs growing inside droves of pampered swine strives to create “designer pigs” whose organs can be transplanted into people to ease the organ shortage.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2017
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019