Morteza Ahmadi is seeking another $2.5M in investments to continue development of Qidni wearable nano-filters for continuous blood cleaning. Testing in pigs and sheep has gone well; the palm-sized device connects to a central venous catheter. The start-up won $550K in a New York state innovation competition. Read the story.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/13/2017
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017