Quanta Takes a Step Toward FDA Approval for the SC+ Home HD Machine
In a press release issued last week, Quanta—which recently raised $48M in a funding round—announced a partnership with Design Science to begin human factors testing of the SC+ with a diverse range of adult dialyzors in preparation for an FDA 510(k) application later this year.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/14/2019
- Progress on an Implantable Artificial Kidney Reported at ASN Posted 11/16/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019
- Tablo is Almost Home Posted 11/16/2019
- PeritoneX - Johns Hopkins Student Project to Reduce Peritonitis in PD Posted 11/16/2019