What can Optiflow do for you?
Apparently, veins and arteries don't like being connected together to make an AV fistula. Optiflow is a mechanical connector that takes the place of sutures and helps keep the connection open.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/07/2014
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017