Are portable or wearable kidney devices on the horizon?
Nanotechnology may allow for a new generation of wearable and portable devices to treat kidney failure. Some are now in large animal and human trials. A new day may be coming.
Read the abstract » | (added 11/07/2014)
Tags: Chronic Kidney Disease
Related Journal Articles
- Online educational modules for professionals boost home therapies | (added 04/09/2014)
- Chemical ablation to correct recurrent secondary hyperparathyroidism post parathyroidectomy | (added 04/25/2011)
- Slow the rate of CKD with baking soda? | (added 02/24/2011)
- Better CKD care saves lives | (added 02/24/2011)
- Mucomyst does not prevent nephrogenic systemic sclerosis | (added 09/29/2011)