Are portable or wearable kidney devices on the horizon?
Nanotechnology may allow for a new generation of wearable and portable devices to treat kidney failure. Some are now in large animal and human trials. A new day may be coming.
Read the abstract » | (added 11/07/2014)
Tags: Chronic Kidney Disease
Related Journal Articles
- Need an MRI? Ask for NAC + bicarb | (added 02/24/2011)
- Need high doses of EPO? Might want to check for CMV | (added 02/24/2011)
- People want treatments that offer FREEDOM | (added 02/24/2011)
- Ratios of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fats may impact health in kidney disease | (added 07/26/2011)
- Matching home dialysis to lifestyle | (added 02/24/2011)