Innovation Through KidneyX
ASN and AAKP advocates have been on the Hill asking for support for KidneyX, a public-private partnership that is a unique, patient-centered solution to reduce barriers hindering innovation in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of kidney diseases. The initiative will focus on development and commercialization of next-generation dialysis products.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2018
- Tips on How to Advocate Posted 02/19/2020
- California Dialysis Cost-savings Bill Temporarily Halted Posted 01/09/2020
- Follow the Money…to PD Posted 12/10/2019
- MEDPAC and Others Try to Apply Brakes to the AAKHI ETC Model Posted 10/14/2019
- AAKHI Executive Order Gives Hope to Home Dialysis Supporters Posted 08/14/2019