Align the Incentives to Increase Home Therapies
The always-eloquent Tom Golper, MD, outlines a brief history of factors influencing the use of home therapies—with suggestions to help CMS and Congress realign incentives to increase use of options that are patient-centered and improve outcomes.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/12/2018
- California Dialysis Cost-savings Bill Temporarily Halted Posted 01/09/2020
- Follow the Money…to PD Posted 12/10/2019
- MEDPAC and Others Try to Apply Brakes to the AAKHI ETC Model Posted 10/14/2019
- AAKHI Executive Order Gives Hope to Home Dialysis Supporters Posted 08/14/2019
- Comment on the AAKHI Until September 16th Posted 08/14/2019