RPA Says Action is Needed on MACs
The Renal Physicians Association is calling for legislative changes to the process Medicare contractors (MACs) use to decide what will and will not be covered—such as frequent home HD. The group wants the MACS to provide an evidence summary when they announce a draft local coverage determination, so stakeholders can react effectively.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/13/2018
- California Dialysis Cost-savings Bill Temporarily Halted Posted 01/09/2020
- Follow the Money…to PD Posted 12/10/2019
- MEDPAC and Others Try to Apply Brakes to the AAKHI ETC Model Posted 10/14/2019
- AAKHI Executive Order Gives Hope to Home Dialysis Supporters Posted 08/14/2019
- Comment on the AAKHI Until September 16th Posted 08/14/2019