Proposed KCP Bill Would Empower Kidney Patients and Improve Access to Care
Kidney Care Partners has not give up—the Chronic Disease Improvement in Research and Treatment Act of 2019 (S.1676) would help more people get predialysis education, study use of palliative care, expand access to care in underserved areas, improve care coordination between hospitals and clinics, create incentives for new technologies and drugs, improve patient decision making, and guarantee access to a Medigap policy for ESRD beneficiaries of any age.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/13/2019
- Tips on How to Advocate Posted 02/19/2020
- California Dialysis Cost-savings Bill Temporarily Halted Posted 01/09/2020
- Follow the Money…to PD Posted 12/10/2019
- MEDPAC and Others Try to Apply Brakes to the AAKHI ETC Model Posted 10/14/2019
- AAKHI Executive Order Gives Hope to Home Dialysis Supporters Posted 08/14/2019