More people would dialyze at home if more clinicians recommended it
We know that 94% of U.S. nephrologists would choose a home treatment option if their own kidneys failed. Yet, an article in Modern Healthcare notes that nephrologists do not get enough training in home therapies. Despite reimbursement challenges and upfront training costs, however, home therapies continue to grow.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/07/2014
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019