More people would dialyze at home if more clinicians recommended it
We know that 94% of U.S. nephrologists would choose a home treatment option if their own kidneys failed. Yet, an article in Modern Healthcare notes that nephrologists do not get enough training in home therapies. Despite reimbursement challenges and upfront training costs, however, home therapies continue to grow.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/07/2014
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017