Is PD survival better than standard in-center HD?
For the first 3 years it seems to be—even when PD is compared to people who start standard HD with a fistula or graft (not a catheter). A new study done at Kaiser Permanente confirms a survival benefit that has been found in other studies.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2014
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019