Is PD survival better than standard in-center HD?
For the first 3 years it seems to be—even when PD is compared to people who start standard HD with a fistula or graft (not a catheter). A new study done at Kaiser Permanente confirms a survival benefit that has been found in other studies.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2014
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017