Canadian province sets ambitious goal for home dialysis
Not content to settle for just 24% of dialysis consumers at home (NOTE: This is more than double the US level), Northern Alberta has now set a goal of 40%.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017