Speak Your Truth artist on home dialysis does exhibit to raise awareness
Christina Thomas has MS and kidney failure, and dialyzes in her home four days a week. Instead of doing physical therapy, she paints during her treatments—and her new exhibit features works that will help raise awareness of kidney disease.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/10/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017