PD trash found in Michigan landfill
Disposal of dialysis waste is a challenge for many, but one PD consumer may find the police at his or her door. Boxes of PD solution, used bags, syringes, and other supplies were found illegally dumped in a landfill—with an address on the boxes.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/08/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017