PD trash found in Michigan landfill
Disposal of dialysis waste is a challenge for many, but one PD consumer may find the police at his or her door. Boxes of PD solution, used bags, syringes, and other supplies were found illegally dumped in a landfill—with an address on the boxes.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/08/2015
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019