Nocturnal Home HD Comes to Hong Kong
Six patients will be trained for nocturnal home HD this year at the United Christian Hospital in Hong Kong, including Ms. Yeung, 50, who is looking forward to being able to travel to Osaka, Japan again. “Now I can do hemodialysis while sleeping and can reserve my day time for work, family, and volunteer work.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017