Nocturnal Home HD Comes to Hong Kong
Six patients will be trained for nocturnal home HD this year at the United Christian Hospital in Hong Kong, including Ms. Yeung, 50, who is looking forward to being able to travel to Osaka, Japan again. “Now I can do hemodialysis while sleeping and can reserve my day time for work, family, and volunteer work.
Read the full article » | Posted 09/11/2015
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019