If you’re not comfortable recommending home dialysis, find someone who is
Mark Neumann of Nephrology News & Issues attended the recent Indiana University Home Dialysis meeting, and was moved by the stories of people who were using home treatments and living more fully as a result. Everyone deserves the opportunity to have a better life with better treatment.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/15/2015
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019