No Surprise: GAO Report Says Care Partner Rule is Home HD Barrier
A long-awaited GAO report has emerged on home dialysis! While it notes that policies requiring a home HD care partner may inhibit use of this option, it does not provide guidance to address the problem, such as Medicare payment for a home aide (permitted prior to 1990) or relaxing FDA requirements for a care partner.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019