No Surprise: GAO Report Says Care Partner Rule is Home HD Barrier
A long-awaited GAO report has emerged on home dialysis! While it notes that policies requiring a home HD care partner may inhibit use of this option, it does not provide guidance to address the problem, such as Medicare payment for a home aide (permitted prior to 1990) or relaxing FDA requirements for a care partner.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017