Removing Partner Requirements Could Boost Home Treatments
A new report by Alex Brill, former chief economist to the House Ways & Means Committee, reaffirms a GAO conclusion. Policy barriers—including partner requirements (not present in other countries)—keep too many from benefitting from home dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/10/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017