Removing Partner Requirements Could Boost Home Treatments
A new report by Alex Brill, former chief economist to the House Ways & Means Committee, reaffirms a GAO conclusion. Policy barriers—including partner requirements (not present in other countries)—keep too many from benefitting from home dialysis.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/10/2016
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019