Congress Could Make Telehealth Easier for Home Dialyzors
H.R. 2948, the Medicare Telehealth Parity Act, would remove some barriers for home dialysis patients to use telemedicine connections and remote monitoring to connect with their nephrologists.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/10/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017