Congress Could Make Telehealth Easier for Home Dialyzors
H.R. 2948, the Medicare Telehealth Parity Act, would remove some barriers for home dialysis patients to use telemedicine connections and remote monitoring to connect with their nephrologists.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/10/2016
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019