CA Gives Home HD Care Partners Legal Protection
In a new decision, Castro-Ramirez, a man who was the home HD partner for his disabled son and refused late work shifts that would have interfered sued his employer after he was fired and won in a California Court of Appeal.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/08/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017