CA Gives Home HD Care Partners Legal Protection
In a new decision, Castro-Ramirez, a man who was the home HD partner for his disabled son and refused late work shifts that would have interfered sued his employer after he was fired and won in a California Court of Appeal.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/08/2016
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019