Relo or NO?
Thanks to a pilot project in rural Canada, a First Nation man on dialysis does not have to quit his job and move 600 kilometers away to receive dialysis. Instead, he self-dialyzes in a home HD clinic for one.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2016
- PEI says Go Home Posted 02/15/2018
- 35 Years of Home HD Posted 01/11/2018
- MACs Threaten Nephrologists’ Ability to Provide Patient-Centered Care Posted 01/11/2018
- Visually Impaired Couple Succeed with Home HD Posted 12/14/2017
- UK Camper Vans Introduce PD Posted 12/14/2017