Which is Safer—a Smaller PD Program or a Larger One?
In Australia and New Zealand, larger PD programs had less PD catheter removal, higher success rates for treatment peritonitis, and fewer patients who had to switch to HD because they weren’t doing PD correctly. Read the story.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/13/2018
- To Buttonhole or Not to Buttonhole Posted 02/19/2020
- Volume Overload Affects PD Technique Failure Posted 01/09/2020
- Pilot Project Brings Home HD to Montreal Cree Community Posted 12/10/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019