DIY Team Transforms UK Garage Into Home Dialysis Unit for Two Girls
The Collins family has triplet daughters—two of whom who need dialysis—and had to drive to another town a few days each week to receive it. A team of 100 DIY volunteer tradespeople helped build a home dialysis room to give this family back their time together. The result will be unveiled in a show that will air on BBC.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/14/2019
- Outset Tablo Trial for Home HD at a Texas Hospital Posted 10/14/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019
- New Utah Kidney Center Has a CKD-ESRD Quality of Life Focus Posted 10/14/2019
- Catch a Glimpse of the New CVS HemoCare HD Machine Posted 09/11/2019