The World of PD Retention According to Mt. Sinai
In an interview for Nephrology News & Issues, Dr. Uribarri and other members of the Mt. Sinai Home Dialysis Program shared thoughts about how to keep people successful at home on PD, after they complete training. What matters? A committed multidisciplinary team, a larger PD program, troubleshooting sleep problems and burnout, and technology innovations.
Read the full article » | Posted 08/14/2019
- DaVita: Nocturnal In-center HD Beats Standard HD Posted 11/16/2019
- To PD Or Not To PD Posted 10/14/2019
- Fresenius Solo HHDer Trains Local First Responders Posted 10/14/2019
- Outset Tablo Trial for Home HD at a Texas Hospital Posted 10/14/2019
- New Utah Kidney Center Has a CKD-ESRD Quality of Life Focus Posted 10/14/2019