Life on the Bridge…a Journey with Dialysis
Dialysis is not “just” a bridge to transplant—it can also enable a full life. And, Judy Weintraub should know; she’s been dialyzing since 1975. Now, Judy has built a labor of love: a website that documents her story and offers resources to help professionals and fellow patients.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/10/2015
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019