Life on the Bridge…a Journey with Dialysis
Dialysis is not “just” a bridge to transplant—it can also enable a full life. And, Judy Weintraub should know; she’s been dialyzing since 1975. Now, Judy has built a labor of love: a website that documents her story and offers resources to help professionals and fellow patients.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/10/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017