Find out how Robby got back in the game
In 2006, with a full-time teaching job, graduate school for a Master’s degree, and a social life to rebuild after a divorce, Robby Richardson had a lot on his plate before his kidneys failed. Fitting dialysis in was a challenge, and his health started to fail. In 2010, Robby started nocturnal home HD, and it changed his life.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/10/2015
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019