Find out how Robby got back in the game
In 2006, with a full-time teaching job, graduate school for a Master’s degree, and a social life to rebuild after a divorce, Robby Richardson had a lot on his plate before his kidneys failed. Fitting dialysis in was a challenge, and his health started to fail. In 2010, Robby started nocturnal home HD, and it changed his life.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/10/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017