Ozarks Man Hopes to Hold New Dialysis Record
Timothy Atkins has been on dialysis for 37 of his 57 years and is hoping he'll soon be in the Guinness Book of World Records for the longest time on dialysis. Guess which type he does!
Read the full article » | Posted 12/10/2015
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017