Empowered Dialysis in Texas
In a program modeled after one in Sweden, Dr. Richard Gibney’s patients in Waco are empowering themselves through self-care in-center HD. The result? Dramatically lower rates of hospitalization and death than among the clinic’s standard in-center patients.
Read the full article » | Posted 12/09/2016
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017