Bubber Wilkes is the Boss of His PD Machine
Born with one kidney, W.E. “Bubber” Wilkes did just fine until an infection in his late 60s. But, he didn’t want to be hooked to a machine three times a week when his kidney failed, so his nephrologist suggested PD. A year later, he is working part-time (in “retirement”) and losing weight to prepare for a kidney transplant.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/09/2017
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017