Bubber Wilkes is the Boss of His PD Machine
Born with one kidney, W.E. “Bubber” Wilkes did just fine until an infection in his late 60s. But, he didn’t want to be hooked to a machine three times a week when his kidney failed, so his nephrologist suggested PD. A year later, he is working part-time (in “retirement”) and losing weight to prepare for a kidney transplant.
Read the full article » | Posted 01/09/2017
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019