Age is Just a Number When it Comes to Home Dialysis
In Hong Kong, three out of four people who need dialysis opt for a home treatment! But, while the number is far less in Singapore, 75-year old Madam Chang Bee Ling is defying the odds. She chose PD when her kidneys failed 2 years ago to avoid burdening her children with the costs or hassle of in-center HD.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/09/2017
- Standard In-center HD is Not Work-friendly Posted 02/15/2018
- Sleeping Sedatives and PD Mortality: Sweet Dreams Posted 01/11/2018
- More Hours of Dialysis Boost Survival Posted 11/13/2017
- Affordable Care Act Enrollment Ends December 15th Posted 11/13/2017
- Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program Posted 10/13/2017