Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program
If you are a good candidate for PD, but need help to do the exchanges, Winnipeg would be a good place to live. The province’s “Peritoneal Dialysis Community Care Program” sends a nurse into people’s home each night to connect them to a PD cycler. “I am now free to do anything I want during the day,” said one happy customer.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2017
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019
- PD Keeps Sioux Falls Attorney at Law Posted 09/11/2019