Winnipeg, Canada Expands Innovative PD Program
If you are a good candidate for PD, but need help to do the exchanges, Winnipeg would be a good place to live. The province’s “Peritoneal Dialysis Community Care Program” sends a nurse into people’s home each night to connect them to a PD cycler. “I am now free to do anything I want during the day,” said one happy customer.
Read the full article » | Posted 10/13/2017
- New Fresenius Troy, NY Clinic Lets Trudy Gildersleeve Live Her Life Posted 10/12/2018
- PD First For American Senior Centers Posted 09/10/2018
- New Global Travel Review Website for Dialyzors! Posted 08/13/2018
- Gymnast Dialyzes Toward Championship with PD Posted 08/13/2018
- 77 Year Old Man Awaiting a Kidney Does Home HD Posted 07/13/2018