PD is a New Normal for Bill
When Bill’s kidneys failed at age 54 due to polycystic kidney disease, he couldn’t work and his whole life was thrown into a tailspin. Nighttime PD got him back to work and a normal life that includes travel and time with his grandchildren as he waits for a kidney transplant.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/11/2018
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019