Talking Amia Cycler Lets a Visually Impaired Man do APD
Jeremy Starr, in Manitoba, CA, lost his kidney failure—and most of his eyesight—to type 2 diabetes. Instead of multiple daily exchanges, the Amia cycler safely allows him to do PD at night, and transmits his data to his clinic, for more freedom.
Read the full article » | Posted 06/12/2018
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019