Amia Cycler Lets Visually Impaired Man Stay Independent
Jeremy Starr, a Sagkeeng First Nation man from Manitoba, is using an Amia cycler to do PD by himself, observed by his nursing team, more than 100 kilometres away. At 47, Starr lost his eyesight and his kidney function. He now calls his cycler, his “life-saving friend.” Read his story.
Read the full article » | Posted 07/13/2018
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019