An Apple A Day Keeps the Grim Reaper Away
Eat real food! A study finds that eating more fruits and vegetables is linked with a lower risk of early death in patients on hemodialysis, just as it is with the general public. Talk with your dietitian about which fruits and vegetables are safest for you. Home dialysis = more food options.
Read the full article » | Posted 02/14/2019
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019