The Longer I Stayed on the In-Center, Daytime Dialysis, the Worse I Felt.
62-year old Roger Cash, of Flowery Branch, Georgia, and his wife Raynelle called on teamwork from their 42-year marriage to help get their lives back after PKD led to kidney failure in 2014. In-center treatments made it hard for Roger to keep his job as a manufacturing technician, and a switch to in-center nocturnal HD wasn’t enough. Learning home HD helped him to feel better—and get back to work.
Read the full article » | Posted 04/11/2019
- Energy Fund Helps with HHD Cost Posted 02/19/2020
- Planning A Safari? Posted 01/09/2020
- Integrated Care to Improve Transitions Between Dialysis Options Posted 12/10/2019
- Hi Ho Silver! Switch to Fresenius Lets Couple Live on the Road with Their Horses Posted 10/14/2019
- Home HD—Away From Home Posted 10/14/2019