Learn what a self-assembling, nano material might do for you one day
Bioartificial kidneys made out of a new, self-healing polymer would have less chance of rejection, say scientists. The new material is being tested to design and mimic human cells—and they build themselves. If this process works, it could be a way to offer portable dialysis, aid transplant, or help form a new type of sutures for surgery.
Read the full article » | Posted 11/06/2013
- AWAK PD Attracts Funding Posted 01/09/2020
- PD to Go, Please Posted 12/10/2019
- Portable, Wearable Dialysis—from Russia With Love Posted 12/10/2019
- Fresenius-licensed Endexo Smart Polymer Gets FDA Breakthrough Status to Prevent Clots Posted 11/16/2019
- Diality is Moving Forward with Portable Home HD Posted 11/16/2019