Geroneph wants to build behind-the-ear dialysis connectors!
PlugMed, which creates ways to transfer fluid through the skin with less risk of infection, has won a 2 million Euro World Innovation Challenge to speed development of Geroneph—an “osseointegrated” dialysis connector to transfer PD or HD dialysate through the skin behind the ear. Stay tuned!
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2015
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017