eQOL eases home dialysis burdens for consumers
A Canadian company has developed an “enhanced quality of life” (eQOL) tablet tool that will help home dialyzers document their treatments (including photos the team can react to), order and track supplies, connect with their care teams, and learn about kidney disease.
Read the full article » | Posted 05/09/2015
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017