3D Printed Tissue Takes a Step Forward
3D printing is exciting, but the Achilles heel has been getting a blood supply to the printed tissue. Scientists have now found several ways to address this challenge, which can help the technology move ahead.
Read the full article » | Posted 03/10/2016
- Bring Home the Bacon Posted 02/15/2018
- A PD Solution to Protect Peritoneal Membranes Posted 01/11/2018
- The V-Wing Didn’t Make It; Perhaps the AV-Guardian Will? Posted 01/11/2018
- Print a Kidney Posted 01/11/2018
- Baxter Theranova: More Middle Molecules, Less Albumin Loss Posted 12/14/2017